Trypan Blue is the latest innovation in OSIa��s viscoelastic product family. It has been developed to make ophthalmic surgeries quicker, simpler andA�safer. Trypan blue is a vital dye, used in matured cataract surgery, which stains the anterior capsule and fibrous tissue that enables the surgeon to visualize the capsule clearly . Trypan Blue is provided in a sterile ready to use syringe.
- Selective ophthalmic tissue staining
- Enhances the visibility of ophthalmic tissues during surgery
- Excellent protection against mechanical damages
- Easy to remove
- Proven long-term stability a�� non-mutagenic and non-toxic
- Visualization of lens capsule
- Supports capsulorhexis and capsule ablation